Nutraquin+ for Horses 450g Sprinkle Powder
Deben Valley Equine are pleased to stock a NEW Nutritional joint support for horses, containing the highest quality, purest ingredients and with the added advantages of Boswellia. We are recommending this product for all our lameness cases; this product like all good quality joint supplement may help protect normal joints from wear and tear. It is more competitively priced than Cosequin and containins the natural ingredient of Boswellia.
Each 10g scoop contains:
Glucosamine HCl (99% pure) 5100mg
Chondroitin Sulphate (90% pure) 2100mg
Vitamin C (as ascorbate) 500mg
Zinc Sulphate (as heptahydrate) 200mg
Boswellia Ext 750mg
- Glucosamine is an important building block for cartilage. It helps cartilage to act as a shock absorber.
- Chondroitin helps maintain synovial fluid viscosity to give extra joint protection and is also an important building block for cartilage.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant required to produce collagen. Collagen is the main supportive protein in cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and connective tissue.
- Zinc is important for healing in the body and is also required for the synthesis of collagen.
- Boswellia is a plant extract which plays an important role in maintaining smooth and comfortable joint movement. It is used to support conventional drugs but does not cause the damage to cartilage that many conventional anti-inflammatories do.
How to Administer This Product
To be given to your horse as recommended by your veterinary surgeon.
Powder to be sprinkled onto or into your horse’s usual food.
1 rounded scoop = 10g
Loading or start-up dose for the first 5 weeks (35 days)
< 500kg horse/pony Give 2 x scoops per day
500+ kg Give 3 x scoops per day
Maintenance (1 tub lasts 90 days)
< 500kg horse/pony Give 1/2 scoop per day
500+ kg Give 1/2 scoop per day